“I think she’s done a serviceable job,” Trump told Fortune in a wide-ranging interview. “I don’t want to comment on reappointment, but I would be more inclined to put other people in.”
Like Yellen, Trump wants the Fed to keep interest rates low, but he still criticized the central bank. “There are lots of good things that could be done that aren’t being done, amazingly,” Trump told Fortune. He added that he would support granting Congress the ability to audit the Federal Reserve’s decision making, taking some power away from the Federal Reserve.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time