PEOPLE revealed Wednesday that Jennifer Aniston has been named this year’s World’s Most Beautiful Woman—but the actress says that she hasn’t always felt 100% secure in her looks.
“I had a bubble butt and was teased,” Aniston told PEOPLE. Because of that, “I’ve never loved my butt. … It’s sort of a thing.”
Aniston says she steers clear of social media to avoid seeing hurtful comments: “You know they say, ‘Once you’ve been burned’? I don’t feel the need to go seek out people hurting my feelings. Because you know if you’re going to go find something positive, you’re bound to bump into something that’s not so positive.”
To read more of Aniston’s interview with PEOPLE, grab a copy of this week’s issue, which will hit newsstands on Friday.
- What a Photographer Saw in the West Bank
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Accenture’s Chief AI Officer on Why This Is a Defining Moment
- We Should Get Paid for Our Online Data: Column
- Inside COP28's Big 'Experiment'
- The 100 Must-Read Books of 2023
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time