Four generations of the Royal family posed for an adorable photo that was released Tuesday and is set to appear on a British stamp.
Prince Charles, Queen Elizabeth, Prince George and Prince William can be seen grinning in the portrait, which was taken by photographer Ranald Mackechnie last summer in the White Drawing Room at Buckingham Palace, PEOPLE reports. A smiling 2-year-old Prince George can be seen standing on a stack of black-and-white foam blocks as he holds his father’s hand.
The image was released in celebration of the Queen’s 90th birthday on April 21, according to PEOPLE.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space