Over the course of five seasons, Game of Thrones has killed off over 61 characters, including fan favorites such as Ned Stark, Oberyn Martell and (supposedly) Jon Snow. Now, a computer science class at Germany’s Technical University of Munich has created a website dubbed “A Song of Ice and Data” to determine the fate of the HBO drama’s remaining key players in the upcoming sixth season.
Using a series of machine learning algorithms, the students have figured out the likelihood of each character meeting their end in the next 10 episodes. According to the site, Tommen Baratheon has the worst odds of survival—with a 97 percent chance of death—while Sansa Stark is the most likely to make it to next year at 3 percent. The group also applied the formula to both the show’s previous seasons and George R.R. Martin’s A Song of Ice and Fire series, and found it accurately predicted 74 percent of deaths.
Read More: How Long Would You Survive on Game of Thrones?
As for Jon, there’s only an 11 percent chance the Lord Commander’s watch has ended for good.
Game of Thrones returns April 24 on HBO.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement