Rapper, Snapchat enthusiast and all-around winner DJ Khaled has scored a spot on Beyonce’s Formation Tour this summer.
DJ Khaled made the announcement in a Snapchat and Instagram video on Tuesday. “They told me I would never tour. Now I’m on the Beyoncé Formation Tour. Stadium alert! See you in a stadium near you,” he says in the video.
The “All I Do Is Win” singer added in a caption to the Instagram post: “Fan luv we did it! We made on the stage with the Queen. Get ready to feel passion pain success and tears of joy in a STADIUM NEAR YOU!!!!!”
Beyoncé’s world tour kicks off in Miami on April 27, but not before she drops Lemonade, an HBO event—could be a music video, could be an entire album, could be a documentary, nobody really knows yet—on Saturday.
- Trump Indicted in Classified Docs Case
- Jason Isbell Is Finding His Purpose
- In Photos: How Wildfire Smoke Impacted Cities
- How Antitrust Laws Could Kill the PGA-LIV Golf Merger
- Why Berberine Is Not 'Nature's Ozempic'
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- The Best Shows to Stream on (HBO) Max
- 9 Ways to Combat Self-Criticism