Barack and Michelle Obama will dine with members of the royal family during their trip to the U.K. this week.
According to a tweet from the official Kensington Palace account, Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry will host the Obamas for dinner on Friday at the Palace.
Obama will reportedly lobby to keep the U.K. in the European Union on his trip; London Mayor Boris Johnson has already warned him against wading into the debate.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time