Barack and Michelle Obama will dine with members of the royal family during their trip to the U.K. this week.
According to a tweet from the official Kensington Palace account, Prince William, Kate Middleton and Prince Harry will host the Obamas for dinner on Friday at the Palace.
Obama will reportedly lobby to keep the U.K. in the European Union on his trip; London Mayor Boris Johnson has already warned him against wading into the debate.
Prince William and Kate are recently back from their own travels to India, where they ate with Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi and fed some baby animals.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space