The first weekend of Coachella was chock-full of surprise performances—including two different guest appearances by Kanye West—so it wasn’t completely unexpected when Calvin Harris brought out the big guns, i.e., Rihanna, during his closing set on Sunday night.
However, at least one person seemed shocked when Rih appeared on stage to sing “We Found Love,” and that person was none other than Taylor Swift. The 1989 artist posted an Instagram video of her and a few members of her squad rocking out to the the 2011 hit with the caption, “I’ll NEVER forget this moment.”
The two were also spotted giving each other a hug backstage after the concert.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This