The first weekend of Coachella was chock-full of surprise performances—including two different guest appearances by Kanye West—so it wasn’t completely unexpected when Calvin Harris brought out the big guns, i.e., Rihanna, during his closing set on Sunday night.
However, at least one person seemed shocked when Rih appeared on stage to sing “We Found Love,” and that person was none other than Taylor Swift. The 1989 artist posted an Instagram video of her and a few members of her squad rocking out to the the 2011 hit with the caption, “I’ll NEVER forget this moment.”
The two were also spotted giving each other a hug backstage after the concert.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World