Prince William and Kate Middleton posed for a photo in front of India’s Taj Mahal on Saturday, an image reminiscent of an infamous photo of Princess Diana, who posed alone in the same spot during her 1992 visit to the country.
The photo of Diana, taken in February 1992 in front of the famous “monument to love,” stoked speculation that she and Prince Charles would soon divorce.
The Taj Mahal stop by the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge caps off their first official visit to India and has been seen as representing a happier sequel for the royal family.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate