Sweden made headlines recently for launching “The Swedish Number,” where people can call in and speak to a random Swede on the phone. But in some cases, that random person could be the leader of Sweden himself.
Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Löfven answered some calls recently, chatting with people and trying to prove he really is the prime minister. “Well, I believe you have to trust me,” he told one skeptical caller.
Watch the video above to see him speak with people from around the world.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization