Sophie Turner claims to do a perfect impression of her on-screen pseudo-brother, Jon Snow. Let’s see her try.
The Game of Thrones star engaged in a challenge issued by Net-a-Porter to not only mimic Kit Harington’s character — who may or may not be dead — and sing last fall’s biggest song: Adele’s “Hello.” The result is predictably low and bereft of emotion. She does alter the words to recognize Westeros’ lack of telecommunication infrastructure.
Turner toys with co-stars from another franchise, X-Men, busting out props to be Wolverine and Professor Xavier. “Stay at home, Hugh [Jackman],” she says after a laughing roar.
Her finale, though, digs into her true love: Justin Bieber. “I love Justin Bieber from the day he became famous,” she revealed, before giving an inspired lip-sync rendition of “Love Me.”
See the video above. Game of Thrones premieres April 24 on HBO.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms