Two men in the United Kingdom have been arrested for throwing bricks at a police car in February after being pulled over by officers in Liverpool, according to a police statement.
Newly-released video of the incident shows the car stopping on the side of the road in response to a police stop. Two men—Karl Waring and Carl Foley—emerge and throw bricks at the police car’s windshield. The men return to their car and a chase ensues.
Police lost track of the suspects in the chase, but officials later identified and arrested the suspects. Waring and Foley both pled guilty to multiple charges.
- Inside the Massive Effort to Change the Way Kids Are Taught to Read
- Dubai's Real Estate Market is Booming. One Company is Making It Possible to Invest From Anywhere in the World
- How to Exercise When It's Really Hot Outside
- A New Documentary Sheds Light on a Pivotal Movement in Asian American History
- Far From Home: Afghan Women are Attempting to Build New Lives Abroad
- What Experts Say About How Valuable The Inflation Reduction Act's Green Subsidies Will Be
- What to Know About Long COVID in Kids
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer