Two men in the United Kingdom have been arrested for throwing bricks at a police car in February after being pulled over by officers in Liverpool, according to a police statement.
Newly-released video of the incident shows the car stopping on the side of the road in response to a police stop. Two men—Karl Waring and Carl Foley—emerge and throw bricks at the police car’s windshield. The men return to their car and a chase ensues.
Police lost track of the suspects in the chase, but officials later identified and arrested the suspects. Waring and Foley both pled guilty to multiple charges.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow