Police have arrested a woman suspected of stealing a ring off the hand of a dead woman lying in a casket at a Texas funeral home.
Kalynn Homfeld, 41, faces a charge of theft from a human corpse after she was allegedly captured on a funeral home’s surveillance camera snatching the ring, Odessa police said Tuesday.
- Meet TIME’s Newest Class of Next Generation Leaders
- After Visiting Both Ends of the Earth, I Realized How Much Trouble We’re In
- Google Is Making It Easier to Remove Personal Info From Search
- Oil Companies Posted Huge Profits. Here’s Where The Cash Will Go (Hint: Not Climate)
- Column: We Asked Hundreds of Americans About Abortion. Their Feelings Were Complicated
- A Short History of the Rise, Fall, and Rise Again of the Marcos Family
- Long-Lasting Birth Control Is Already Hard to Get. Advocates Worry It May Only Get Worse
- Who Should Be on the 2022 TIME100? Vote Now