With the return of Game of Thrones less than two weeks away, HBO has released the second official trailer for the drama’s upcoming sixth season. The new footage offers a glimpse at almost all of the shows’s returning players—from a shot of Jon Snow’s corpse to a blind Arya at the House of Black and White to the Lannister siblings making a stand to regain control of King’s Landing. Not to mention there’s also some epic shots of the Night’s King and his band of White Walkers, who are presumably making their way ever closer to the Wall.
Titled “The Red Woman,” the premiere will air April 24 on HBO.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org