It’s less than a minute, and a bunch of that’s just a voice over blackness, but if you want to watch a pretty jungle cutscene followed by official confirmation that robotic bash-and-smash Titanfall 2 is a thing, knock yourself out.
Publisher Electronic Arts says the sci-fi shooter’s full unveiling will happen at its E3-related EA Play conference, 1:00 p.m. PT on Sunday, June 12.
The original Titanfall was an Xbox and PC exclusive, whereas Titanfall 2 will be for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. While it seems developer Respawn Entertainment’s maiden voyage sold reasonably well (in the vicinity of either 10 million copies or players), it fell far short of Destiny levels (more than 25 million players as of November 2015), an issue doubtless exacerbated by platform constraints.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time