It’s less than a minute, and a bunch of that’s just a voice over blackness, but if you want to watch a pretty jungle cutscene followed by official confirmation that robotic bash-and-smash Titanfall 2 is a thing, knock yourself out.
Publisher Electronic Arts says the sci-fi shooter’s full unveiling will happen at its E3-related EA Play conference, 1:00 p.m. PT on Sunday, June 12.
The original Titanfall was an Xbox and PC exclusive, whereas Titanfall 2 will be for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. While it seems developer Respawn Entertainment’s maiden voyage sold reasonably well (in the vicinity of either 10 million copies or players), it fell far short of Destiny levels (more than 25 million players as of November 2015), an issue doubtless exacerbated by platform constraints.
- Amanda Gorman on the Greatest Lesson She’s Learned This Year
- What Actually Worries U.S. Doctors About Omicron
- Reuniting Families Separated Under Trump Is Expensive. Should the U.S. Government Pay?
- The 10 Best Movies of 2021
- America's Foster Care System Is a Dangerous Place for Trans Teens. Now They're Fighting for Change
- Stressed About Going Back to the Office? Here Are 8 Ways to Make It Easier
- What to Know About Digital World, the Company Funding Trump's New Social Media Platform 'TRUTH Social'