It’s less than a minute, and a bunch of that’s just a voice over blackness, but if you want to watch a pretty jungle cutscene followed by official confirmation that robotic bash-and-smash Titanfall 2 is a thing, knock yourself out.
Publisher Electronic Arts says the sci-fi shooter’s full unveiling will happen at its E3-related EA Play conference, 1:00 p.m. PT on Sunday, June 12.
The original Titanfall was an Xbox and PC exclusive, whereas Titanfall 2 will be for PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. While it seems developer Respawn Entertainment’s maiden voyage sold reasonably well (in the vicinity of either 10 million copies or players), it fell far short of Destiny levels (more than 25 million players as of November 2015), an issue doubtless exacerbated by platform constraints.
- What We Know So Far About the Deadly Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria
- Beyoncé's Album of the Year Snub Fits Into the Grammys' Long History of Overlooking Black Women
- How the U.S. Shot Down the Alleged Chinese Spy Balloon
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart