The highly anticipated revival of Gilmore Girls doesn’t have a release date yet, but in the meantime, fans can content themselves with these new photos of the Stars Hollow gang back together again. Featuring shots of Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory (Alexis Bledel) chatting over Chinese takeout, Luke (Scott Patterson) and Lorelai holding hands, and Emily (Kelly Bishop) looking as dignified as ever, the set gives an inside look at what’s to come in Netflix’s four 90-minute movies.
And not to worry, while Sookie is conspicuously missing from this batch of pictures, Melissa McCarthy recently confirmed that she will indeed be making an appearance in the reboot.
Check out the full gallery above.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org