The highly anticipated revival of Gilmore Girls doesn’t have a release date yet, but in the meantime, fans can content themselves with these new photos of the Stars Hollow gang back together again. Featuring shots of Lorelai (Lauren Graham) and Rory (Alexis Bledel) chatting over Chinese takeout, Luke (Scott Patterson) and Lorelai holding hands, and Emily (Kelly Bishop) looking as dignified as ever, the set gives an inside look at what’s to come in Netflix’s four 90-minute movies.
And not to worry, while Sookie is conspicuously missing from this batch of pictures, Melissa McCarthy recently confirmed that she will indeed be making an appearance in the reboot.
Check out the full gallery above.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears