Throughout their marriage, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have paid tribute to Will’s parents in many ways. Kate Middleton has nodded to Princess Diana in her engagement dress (both wore navy blue), her leaving-the-hospital outfit after giving birth (both wore polka dots) and in wardrobe choices for Prince George that matched his father’s corollaries. Anticipation was high that the couple could appear together at the Taj Mahal—drawing comparisons to Princess Diana posing alone at the monument to love in 1992—during their time in India. And they did. Here are some of the most iconic photos of the young couple mirroring their predecessors.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization