Throughout their marriage, the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have paid tribute to Will’s parents in many ways. Kate Middleton has nodded to Princess Diana in her engagement dress (both wore navy blue), her leaving-the-hospital outfit after giving birth (both wore polka dots) and in wardrobe choices for Prince George that matched his father’s corollaries. Anticipation was high that the couple could appear together at the Taj Mahal—drawing comparisons to Princess Diana posing alone at the monument to love in 1992—during their time in India. And they did. Here are some of the most iconic photos of the young couple mirroring their predecessors.
- Want to Do More Good? This Movement Might Have the Answer
- What to Know About the Monkeypox Drug TPOXX—And Why It's So Hard to Get
- The Year's Final Supermoon Reminds Us Why We Love the Night Sky
- A Hotter World Means More Disease Outbreaks in Our Future
- How The Sandman Author Neil Gaiman Drew Inspiration From His Nightmares
- Candace Parker Is a Force in Basketball and Beyond
- Dropbox Tossed Out the Workplace Rulebook. Here’s How That’s Working