Liam Cunningham, who plays Ser Davos Seaworth on Game of Thrones, made an appearance on Thursday’s episode of Conan to chat about the upcoming season of the HBO drama. And while the 54-year-old actor revealed he knows an interesting secret about the show from George R.R. Martin himself, the best part of the segment came when the host unveiled a never-before-seen clip from the season 6 premiere.
Read More: Watch the New Game of Thrones Season 6 Trailer
The scene—which is a continuation of a sequence viewers saw in the season six trailer—shows Ser Davos drawing his sword to defend Jon Snow’s corpse. The extended footage reveals that the Onion Knight has banded together with a few of the former Lord Commander’s supporters to protect his dead body from the members of the Night’s Watch who murdered him, including Ser Alliser Thorne and Olly.
Watch the full clip above.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement