Anne Hathaway has given birth to a baby boy, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.
The actress and her producer-husband Adam Shulman welcomed their first child, son Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman, on March 24 in Los Angeles. E! News first reported the announcement.
Hollywood Reporter: Hollywood’s 100 Favorite TV Shows
Hathaway, 32, debuted her growing baby bump in January while wearing a bikini in an Instagram photo.
“Happy 2016 to my beautiful Instafriends! So, posting a bikini pic is a little out of character for me, but just now while I was at the beach I noticed I was being photographed,” the Intern star captioned the photo, in which she confirmed her pregnancy.
Hollywood Reporter: Anne Hathaway’s Alien Invasion Comedy ‘The Shower’ Landing at Warner Bros.
“I figure if this kind of photo is going to be out in the world it should at least be an image that makes me happy (and be one that was taken with my consent. And with a filter :) Wishing you all love, light and blessings for the year ahead!” she added.
Hollywood Reporter: Anne Hathaway: Let’s Not Scold Jennifer Lawrence Over That Golden Globes Joke
Hathaway and Shulman tied the knot in Big Sur, Calif., in 2012.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside the White House Program to Share America's Secrets
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- Long COVID Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Does
- Column: The New Antisemitism
- The 13 Best New Books to Read in March
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com