Dating website Zoosk has been in the match-making business for years, helping people find true love based on similar interests, politics and geographic location. But after many years in the online yenta operation, they have finally realized that the real indicator of long-lasting relationships and true love boils down to something you could previously only discover in the Taco Bell drive thru lane—burrito compatibility.
To help their customers find a partner who cherishes extra cheese, extra hot sauce, and would never ever put rice inside a tortilla, they have unveiled Burrit-OH!, a dating site based on a “game-changing burrito compatibility framework.” Users can find a partner who will go halfsies on an extra spicy burrito and even pay extra for guacamole.
While the site was originally intended as an April Fools’ prank, any comedian can tell you that the best jokes have a grain of truth to them and the site is still in operation. If you can’t even share a burrito with someone, how can you share a life?
Go find your true burrito match now—or if you’re just in the mood for a burrito (hold the love), check out Yelp’s My Burrito Finder app, which will direct you to the nearest burrito slinger.
Of course, this isn’t the first app to help people find TLA based on food preferences. Last year, an app was released to help bacon lovers connect online.
- The Inside Story of Princeton's Cinderella Run at March Madness
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement