A new video is the perfect revenge watch for anyone who has ever stepped on a LEGO, shrieked in pain and started to hop up and down on one foot, only to step on another LEGO.
The latest installment from YouTube’s strangely addictive Hydraulic Press Channel shows the plastic pieces getting squashed by a hydraulic press. One push of a button and the hydraulic lift turns the LEGO brick and figure into a piece of plastic so flat that you could break dance on it. If you want to see more things get their comeuppance in a hydraulic press (alarm clock, anyone?) the Hydraulic Press Channel has many options ranging from fruit salad to origami to an incredibly satisfying bubble wrap pop.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Contact us at email@example.com