Video and photos are now going viral of four penguin chicks that hatched at the Chester Zoo in Chester, England, between March 27 and April 5.
They have been named Wotsit, Quaver, Frazzle, and Cheeto after brands of potato chips (or crisps, as they’re called in Britain).
South American Humboldt penguins are listed as vulnerable on The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species. According to the zoo, they “‘fly’ through the water at speeds of up to 25 mph” and feast on crustaceans and fish like anchovies, herring, and smelt.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk