To me, three things perfectly symbolize the 90’s as a decade: Friends, Shaquille O’Neal, and AOL’s “You’ve Got Mail” voice.
In a new book, former AOL CEO Steve Case shares the story behind that classic sound effect. Case’s book, The Third Wave: An Entrepreneur’s Vision of the Future, argues that disruptive entrepreneurs are about to upend industries from healthcare to transportation.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow