To me, three things perfectly symbolize the 90’s as a decade: Friends, Shaquille O’Neal, and AOL’s “You’ve Got Mail” voice.
In a new book, former AOL CEO Steve Case shares the story behind that classic sound effect. Case’s book, The Third Wave: An Entrepreneur’s Vision of the Future, argues that disruptive entrepreneurs are about to upend industries from healthcare to transportation.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization