Claire Danes, who can now be seen dealing with issues of national security as Carrie Mathison on Homeland, also had a childhood home that was almost definitely cooler than yours.
Raised by parents who were artists, Danes grew up in a New York City loft equipped with a trampoline, a trapeze and a swing, she said during an appearance on Late Night with Seth Meyers on Monday.
“I grew up in this very kind of bohemian environment,” she said, adding that at the time, she envied the suburban homes of friends and relatives. “They had stairs and rooms and a basement, in which they played video games. It was so enthralling.”
Watch the full interview here.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive