Authorities charged a third suspect in connection with a foiled French terror attack, the Belgian federal prosecutor said Saturday.
The 33-year-old suspect — a Belgian national identified only as Y.A. by the prosecutor — was arrested as part of the investigation into Reda Kriket, a French terror suspect officials nabbed two days after bombers attacked Brussels’ airport and subway on March 22.
Kriket’s apartment in the French suburb of Argenteuil was full of an “unprecedented” number of weapons, including assault rifles and explosives, the Paris prosecutor said earlier this week. His arrest was part of a sweep of terror suspects following the Brussels. . .
More Must-Read Stories From TIME
- How an Online Pharmacy Sold Millions Worth Of Dubious COVID-19 Drugs — While Patients Paid the Price
- Why Literally Millions of Americans Are Quitting Their Jobs
- Meet the Women Participating in the Study That Could Change Future of Breast Cancer
- Inside the Battle for the Hearts and Minds of Tomorrow's Business Leaders
- An Innovative Washington Law Aims to Get Foreign-Trained Doctors Back in Hospitals
- Why the Ex-Husband of a Missing Chinese Billionaire Is Risking All to Tell Their Story
- Timothée Chalamet Wants You to Wear Your Heart on Your Sleeve