Authorities charged a third suspect in connection with a foiled French terror attack, the Belgian federal prosecutor said Saturday.
The 33-year-old suspect — a Belgian national identified only as Y.A. by the prosecutor — was arrested as part of the investigation into Reda Kriket, a French terror suspect officials nabbed two days after bombers attacked Brussels’ airport and subway on March 22.
Kriket’s apartment in the French suburb of Argenteuil was full of an “unprecedented” number of weapons, including assault rifles and explosives, the Paris prosecutor said earlier this week. His arrest was part of a sweep of terror suspects following the Brussels. . .
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- Why We Can't Get Over the Roman Empire
- The Final Season of Netflix’s Sex Education Sends Off a Beloved Cast in Style
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- The Case for Mediocrity
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time