A portfolio review offers the rare chance of meeting with world leading photo directors, gallerists and collectors – professionals that can help photographers advance in their careers. But it can also be a daunting experience.
TIME LightBox asked five photo editors for their best tips on how to succeed at your next portfolio review.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time