A portfolio review offers the rare chance of meeting with world leading photo directors, gallerists and collectors – professionals that can help photographers advance in their careers. But it can also be a daunting experience.
TIME LightBox asked five photo editors for their best tips on how to succeed at your next portfolio review.
- The Fight to Save the Salmon
- Inside the World of Black Bitcoin, Where Crypto Is About Making More Than Just Money
- The 'Great Resignation' Is Finally Getting Companies to Take Burnout Seriously. Is It Enough?
- Suddenly, Everyone on TV Is Very Rich or Very Poor. What Happened?
- Colin Powell Reflects on His Mistakes in Unpublished TIME Interview
- Business Travel's Demise Could Have Far-Reaching Consequences
- If the U.S. Spends Big on Climate, the Rest of the World Might Follow