Catching flights is rarely glamorous, even for those in the fast lane from L.A. to Tokyo. But it doesn’t have to be that way—just ask Iggy Azalea, who waltzes through TSA like it’s a damn runway in her new music video for “Team.” (How she manages to get several cans of spray-paint through security without question is beyond us.) Perhaps the secret to speedy and comfortable travel isn’t elastic waistband pants or having someone else handle your luggage—it’s pretending you’re in a Vogue photoshoot when you’re flashing the boarding pass and posing arms-up for the body scanner.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving