Catching flights is rarely glamorous, even for those in the fast lane from L.A. to Tokyo. But it doesn’t have to be that way—just ask Iggy Azalea, who waltzes through TSA like it’s a damn runway in her new music video for “Team.” (How she manages to get several cans of spray-paint through security without question is beyond us.) Perhaps the secret to speedy and comfortable travel isn’t elastic waistband pants or having someone else handle your luggage—it’s pretending you’re in a Vogue photoshoot when you’re flashing the boarding pass and posing arms-up for the body scanner.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Nolan Feeney at firstname.lastname@example.org