Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker stars in a new television ad for GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz released Thursday — just days before the state’s Republican presidential primary.
“Jobs, freedom, security. That’s what’s at stake,” Walker says in the ad. “That’s why I’m supporting Ted Cruz.”
Walker, who dropped out of the primary in September, endorsed Cruz earlier this week saying he was “uneasy” with the prospect of frontrunner Donald Trump winning the primary. The state will hold its Republican primary on Tuesday.
- Taylor Swift Is TIME's 2023 Person of the Year
- Meet the Nation Builders
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time