Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker stars in a new television ad for GOP presidential candidate Ted Cruz released Thursday — just days before the state’s Republican presidential primary.
“Jobs, freedom, security. That’s what’s at stake,” Walker says in the ad. “That’s why I’m supporting Ted Cruz.”
Walker, who dropped out of the primary in September, endorsed Cruz earlier this week saying he was “uneasy” with the prospect of frontrunner Donald Trump winning the primary. The state will hold its Republican primary on Tuesday.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- The World's Greatest Places of 2023
- Exclusive: Effective Altruist Leaders Were Repeatedly Warned About Sam Bankman-Fried Years Before FTX Collapsed
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Gaslighting, Narcissist, and More Psychology Terms You're Misusing
- In This Texas County, There's No Such Thing as Moving on From COVID-19
- In Defense of Nora Ephron's Unfairly Panned Heartburn Movie
- Want Today's Top Headlines in Your Inbox? Sign Up for The Brief