Uber users likely know they can rate their driver, but they might now know their driver is rating them as well. Now, thanks to an update rolling out Wednesday, riders will have an easy way to see how they’ve been scored.
The Washington Post reports that the updated customer support system allows Uber users to request their passenger rating from within the app. Simply select Help in the app’s menu, then go to Account in the Report an Issue section, and tap “I’d like to know my rating,” and your score will be displayed.
Now you can finally Uber without wondering whether your drivers are secretly wishing you’d switch to Lyft.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization