Uber users likely know they can rate their driver, but they might now know their driver is rating them as well. Now, thanks to an update rolling out Wednesday, riders will have an easy way to see how they’ve been scored.
The Washington Post reports that the updated customer support system allows Uber users to request their passenger rating from within the app. Simply select Help in the app’s menu, then go to Account in the Report an Issue section, and tap “I’d like to know my rating,” and your score will be displayed.
Now you can finally Uber without wondering whether your drivers are secretly wishing you’d switch to Lyft.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement