Shark Week fans, rejoice—the annual series of shark-themed TV programming will air June 26 through July 3, its earliest premiere in some 15 years.
The Discovery Channel celebrated the announcement by releasing the first 2016 promo. In the video, which has this year’s theme as “Shark n’ Awe,” a swimmer falls into the depths of the ocean, running into a mermaid, fellow divers and plenty of sharks in the carnival-like spot.
Watch the trailer above.
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time