Shark Week fans, rejoice—the annual series of shark-themed TV programming will air June 26 through July 3, its earliest premiere in some 15 years.
The Discovery Channel celebrated the announcement by releasing the first 2016 promo. In the video, which has this year’s theme as “Shark n’ Awe,” a swimmer falls into the depths of the ocean, running into a mermaid, fellow divers and plenty of sharks in the carnival-like spot.
Watch the trailer above.
- Supreme Court Overturns Roe v. Wade, Undoing Constitutional Right to Abortion
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State
- The Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- The Fight Over Abortion Has Only Just Begun
- Column: How Stereotypes Shape the Language People Use
- Everything We Know About Beyoncé's New Album, Renaissance
- Homes Made from Straw or Fungi Can Now Get You a Cheaper Mortgage in the Netherlands
- Going on Vacation This Summer? Welcome to the 'Revenge Travel' Economy