Hillary Clinton takes aim at Donald Trump in a new ad for her campaign in New York state.
In the spot, Clinton plays up New York’s diversity, describing it as a state where people don’t all look or sound the same. “But when we pull together,” she says, “we do the biggest things in the world.”
As the video shows clips including a shot of Trump’s logo and footage from violence at his rallies, she narrates, “So when some say we can solve America’s problems by building walls, banning people based on their religion and turning against each other—well, this is New York, and we know better.”
The New York primary takes place April 19.
- Exclusive: The Making of the U.S. Military's New Stealth Bomber
- Your Next House Could Be Made on an Assembly Line
- The Legal Implications of the Debate Over Whether 'Extreme Racism' Is a Mental Illness
- Why European Countries Are Giving Teens Free Money To Spend on Books, Music, and Theater
- Republican Skepticism of Trump Has Never Been Higher
- Column: The U.S. Prison System Doesn't Value True Justice
- How Green Is the Qatar World Cup’s Outdoor AC?
- 16 Funny and Whimsical White Elephant Gifts Under $25
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in November 2022