Tim Tebow would be open to running for office someday.
The former NFL quarterback and Heisman trophy winner said he might consider a career in politics when asked about the possibility during an interview with Ainsley Earhardt on Fox and Friends. “I don’t know in this time in my life,” he said. “If there’s a chance you can make a difference someday in something, then that would be intriguing.”
The 28-year-old also weighed in on the 2016 election cycle. “It’s been crazy, hasn’t it? It’s been a whirlwind, watching everything,” he said.
Tebow is currently a college football analyst for the SEC Network, according to his website. He had played three years in the NFL for the Denver Broncos, New York Jets and New England Patriots. He was cut from the Philadelphia Eagles last year.
- Who Will Be TIME's Person of the Year 2023?
- Why Cell Phone Reception Is Getting Worse
- The Dirty Secrets of Alternative Plastics
- Column: It's Time to Scrap the Abraham Accords
- Israeli Family Celebrates Release of Hostage Grandmother
- In a New Movie, Beyoncé Finds Freedom
- The Top 100 Photos of 2023
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time