The leather jacket Harrison Ford wore in Star Wars: The Force Awakens is on the auction block.
According to the auction house If Only, the jacket was custom-made for the latest Star Wars film and is signed by the actor, who played the smuggler Han Solo. Bids will be accepted online through April 11; the top bid as of Tuesday morning was $32,000.
Proceeds from the jacket’s sale will go to NYU Langone Medical Center, where Ford’s daughter received treatment for epilepsy, as well as to FACES (Finding a Cure for Epilepsy and Seizures).
“Nine years ago my daughter was admitted to NYU Langone to be treated for epilepsy, and she has not had a seizure since the day she left,” Ford said at a FACES fundraiser on March 6.
- How an Alleged Spy Balloon Derailed an Important U.S.-China Meeting
- Effective Altruism Has a Toxic Culture of Sexual Harassment and Abuse, Women Say
- Inside Bolsonaro's Surreal New Life as a Florida Man—and MAGA Darling
- 'Return to Office' Plans Spell Trouble for Working Moms
- 8 Ways to Read More Books—and Why You Should
- Why Aren't Movies Sexy Anymore?
- Column: Elon Musk Should Not Be in Charge of the Night Sky
- How Logan Paul's Crypto Empire Fell Apart
- 80 for Brady May Not Be a Masterpiece. But the World Needs More Movies Like This