The leather jacket Harrison Ford wore in Star Wars: The Force Awakens is on the auction block.
According to the auction house If Only, the jacket was custom-made for the latest Star Wars film and is signed by the actor, who played the smuggler Han Solo. Bids will be accepted online through April 11; the top bid as of Tuesday morning was $32,000.
Proceeds from the jacket’s sale will go to NYU Langone Medical Center, where Ford’s daughter received treatment for epilepsy, as well as to FACES (Finding a Cure for Epilepsy and Seizures).
“Nine years ago my daughter was admitted to NYU Langone to be treated for epilepsy, and she has not had a seizure since the day she left,” Ford said at a FACES fundraiser on March 6.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time