The leather jacket Harrison Ford wore in Star Wars: The Force Awakens is on the auction block.
According to the auction house If Only, the jacket was custom-made for the latest Star Wars film and is signed by the actor, who played the smuggler Han Solo. Bids will be accepted online through April 11; the top bid as of Tuesday morning was $32,000.
Proceeds from the jacket’s sale will go to NYU Langone Medical Center, where Ford’s daughter received treatment for epilepsy, as well as to FACES (Finding a Cure for Epilepsy and Seizures).
“Nine years ago my daughter was admitted to NYU Langone to be treated for epilepsy, and she has not had a seizure since the day she left,” Ford said at a FACES fundraiser on March 6.
- How the Biden Administration Lost Its Way
- Hanya Yanagihara Is Never Going to Read Your Mean Tweets
- Inside Finland's Plan to End All Waste by 2050
- Chloe Kim Is Ready to Win Olympic Gold Again—On Her Own Terms
- Asia Has Kept COVID-19 at Bay for 2 Years. Omicron Could Change That
- Investors Are Sinking Real Money Into Virtual Real Estate, With No Guarantees
- The Man Putin Fears