Kesha is flaunting her bikini body – and she doesn’t care what anyone thinks about it.
“Not a slave to perfection right now,” the singer, 29, captioned a black and white Instagram photo of herself lounging in a pool in Palm Springs, California, while wearing a black bikini and striped cat-eye sunglasses.
She also takes body shamers to task, telling them not to even bother criticizing her for her appearance.
“Body shamers please f— off,” the caption continues. “Ain’t nobody got time for it.”
Kesha is embroiled in a legal battle with producer Dr. Luke, whom she alleges sexually, verbally and emotionally abused her. (He has vehemently denied the accusations and is countersuing for breach of contract and defamation.)
“I’m trying to embrace the skin I’m in,” she told Vogue in May. “It’s difficult sometimes. Every day I have to look in the mirror and make the choice to be kind to myself. This is who I am – I have to love that.”
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating