Kesha is flaunting her bikini body – and she doesn’t care what anyone thinks about it.
“Not a slave to perfection right now,” the singer, 29, captioned a black and white Instagram photo of herself lounging in a pool in Palm Springs, California, while wearing a black bikini and striped cat-eye sunglasses.
She also takes body shamers to task, telling them not to even bother criticizing her for her appearance.
“Body shamers please f— off,” the caption continues. “Ain’t nobody got time for it.”
Kesha is embroiled in a legal battle with producer Dr. Luke, whom she alleges sexually, verbally and emotionally abused her. (He has vehemently denied the accusations and is countersuing for breach of contract and defamation.)
“I’m trying to embrace the skin I’m in,” she told Vogue in May. “It’s difficult sometimes. Every day I have to look in the mirror and make the choice to be kind to myself. This is who I am – I have to love that.”
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate