Here’s an Easter egg hunt that can be done from home.
Gergely Dudás, an artist from Budapest, Hungary, known for creating web comics that are also puzzles, has challenged fans to find the egg hidden among rows of bunnies. If you give up, then go to his blog to see the solution.
Dudás went viral in December 2015 for challenging Internet users to spot a panda hidden in the middle of a pack of snowmen. Web artists created their own versions of the viral picture, including LEGO.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Prince Harry Breaks Royal Convention to Testify in Court
- How Safe Is India's Railway Network?
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- Elliot Page: Embracing My Trans Identity Saved Me
- How a Texas High Jumper Has Earned Nearly $1 Million
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk