Here’s an Easter egg hunt that can be done from home.
Gergely Dudás, an artist from Budapest, Hungary, known for creating web comics that are also puzzles, has challenged fans to find the egg hidden among rows of bunnies. If you give up, then go to his blog to see the solution.
Dudás went viral in December 2015 for challenging Internet users to spot a panda hidden in the middle of a pack of snowmen. Web artists created their own versions of the viral picture, including LEGO.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization
- What the Supreme Court’s Abortion Decision Means for Your State