Here’s an Easter egg hunt that can be done from home.
Gergely Dudás, an artist from Budapest, Hungary, known for creating web comics that are also puzzles, has challenged fans to find the egg hidden among rows of bunnies. If you give up, then go to his blog to see the solution.
Dudás went viral in December 2015 for challenging Internet users to spot a panda hidden in the middle of a pack of snowmen. Web artists created their own versions of the viral picture, including LEGO.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving