Apparently Ben Affleck needs to work on his poker face.
The 43-year-old actor was in the middle of a recent press appearance for his latest film, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, when the interviewer decided to read some of the terrible reviews the movie has received out loud. Affleck was clearly not prepared for the scathing comments—his face says it all. Of course, an Internet hero immediately jumped on the opportunity to meme the moment by creating a clip that zooms in on poor old Ben’s face as Simon & Garfunkel’s “Sound of Silence” plays.
Read More: Review: Superheroes Duke It Out Superseriously in Batman v Superman
In the actual segment, co-star Henry Cavill was there to respond to the negativity while Affleck collected himself. “What is going to really matter, I believe, is what the audience says,” Cavill said. “Because they’re the ones who are buying tickets, they’re the ones who want to see more of this kind of story, or not.”
- LGBTQ Reality TV Takes on a Painful Moment
- Column: How the World Must Respond to AI
- What the Debt Ceiling Deal Means for Student Loan Borrowers
- India’s Female Wrestlers Are Saying #MeToo
- 7 Ways to Get Better at Small Talk
- Florence Pugh Might Just Save the Movie Star From Extinction
- The End of Succession
- Scientists Get Closer to Harnessing Solar Power From Space