Get set — the All That cast is reuniting.
In April, TeenNick will host Danny Tamberelli, Kel Mitchell, Josh Server, Lori Beth Denberg, and Kenan Thompson for a special celebrating the ’90s staple.
The special will air on the network’s nightly programming block, The Splat, a haven for actual kids as well as ’90s kids trying to remember simpler, student loan-less days. Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Hey Arnold!, Rocko’s Modern Life, Kenan & Kel, and more air during the block on a regular or rotating basis.
All That aired on TeenNick for a whopping 11 seasons, from 1994–2005, and acted as a launchpad for a number of performers who went on to star in their own spin-off series. As well as Kenan & Kel, naturally, Amanda Bynes’ Amanda Show spawned from the the teen sketch show, as did The Nick Cannon Show and Jamie Lyn-Spears’ Zoey 101.
There are not yet any further details on what the All That reunion special will entail, but see a teaser video above.
Thompson joked during Ariana Grande’s recent SNL monologue that he’s been on the late-nght sketch series for “13 damn years and people still ask me twice a week, ‘Where’s Kel?’” So, we can only imagine that he has resigned himself to 13 more years of that.
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Clandestine Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- The Biggest Snubs and Surprises of the 2023 Oscar Nominations
- Talking Less Will Get You More
- Kamala Harris Subtly Emerges as Powerful White House Asset
- How Avatar: The Way of Water Became the 6th Movie in History to Make $2 Billion
- Is There Really No Safe Amount of Drinking?
- How Our Cells Strategize To Keep Us Alive