Get set — the All That cast is reuniting.
In April, TeenNick will host Danny Tamberelli, Kel Mitchell, Josh Server, Lori Beth Denberg, and Kenan Thompson for a special celebrating the ’90s staple.
The special will air on the network’s nightly programming block, The Splat, a haven for actual kids as well as ’90s kids trying to remember simpler, student loan-less days. Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Hey Arnold!, Rocko’s Modern Life, Kenan & Kel, and more air during the block on a regular or rotating basis.
All That aired on TeenNick for a whopping 11 seasons, from 1994–2005, and acted as a launchpad for a number of performers who went on to star in their own spin-off series. As well as Kenan & Kel, naturally, Amanda Bynes’ Amanda Show spawned from the the teen sketch show, as did The Nick Cannon Show and Jamie Lyn-Spears’ Zoey 101.
There are not yet any further details on what the All That reunion special will entail, but see a teaser video above.
Thompson joked during Ariana Grande’s recent SNL monologue that he’s been on the late-nght sketch series for “13 damn years and people still ask me twice a week, ‘Where’s Kel?’” So, we can only imagine that he has resigned himself to 13 more years of that.
- The 100 Best Mystery and Thriller Books of All Time
- Inside One Indian iPhone Factory
- What Beyoncé Gave Us
- Congress Avoided a Shutdown. What Happens Next?
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- The Enduring Charm of John Grisham
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time