Get set — the All That cast is reuniting.
In April, TeenNick will host Danny Tamberelli, Kel Mitchell, Josh Server, Lori Beth Denberg, and Kenan Thompson for a special celebrating the ’90s staple.
The special will air on the network’s nightly programming block, The Splat, a haven for actual kids as well as ’90s kids trying to remember simpler, student loan-less days. Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, Hey Arnold!, Rocko’s Modern Life, Kenan & Kel, and more air during the block on a regular or rotating basis.
All That aired on TeenNick for a whopping 11 seasons, from 1994–2005, and acted as a launchpad for a number of performers who went on to star in their own spin-off series. As well as Kenan & Kel, naturally, Amanda Bynes’ Amanda Show spawned from the the teen sketch show, as did The Nick Cannon Show and Jamie Lyn-Spears’ Zoey 101.
There are not yet any further details on what the All That reunion special will entail, but see a teaser video above.
Thompson joked during Ariana Grande’s recent SNL monologue that he’s been on the late-nght sketch series for “13 damn years and people still ask me twice a week, ‘Where’s Kel?’” So, we can only imagine that he has resigned himself to 13 more years of that.
- Extreme Heat Makes It Hard for Kids to Be Active. But Exercise Is Crucial In a Warming World
- Pelosi's Visit to Taiwan Has Badly Damaged U.S.-China Relations, But Not Irreversibly
- Reality TV Has Reshaped Our World, Whether We Like It or Not
- Progress Is Not A Given. It is Won: The Connection Between James Baldwin and Toni Morrison
- The Inflation Reduction Act's Name Says A Lot About The Climate Fight
- How Reservation Dogs Became More than Just Must-See Television in Its Second Season
- The U.S Will Soon Have Space Force Ambassadors Around the World