It’s been 11 years since Aaron Rodgers says he saw an Unidentified Flying Object, but the Green Bay Packers Quarterback still remembers it vividly.
The football star recounted the sighting on Wednesday’s episode of the podcast You Made it Weird, CBS Sports reports. Rodgers said there were other witnesses with him on that snowy night in 2005, when he heard a siren and went outside to glimpse something otherworldly.
“It was a large orange, left-to-right-moving object,” Rodgers said. “Because of the overcast nature of the night and the snow, you couldn’t make out—it was kind of behind the clouds we were seeing, but it was definitively large, moving from left to right. It was me, Steve [Levy, a former college teammate], and his brother that saw it. And it goes out of sight and we look at each other and go ‘What in the f— was that?’”
Since the incident, Rodgers has been reading up on UFO sightings, and said his own experience matches the general pattern: being near a nuclear plant, and hearing fighter jets directly afterward. “If you know anything about UFO sightings or you’ve done research, you know that a lot of times [those] two things are connected to UFO sightings,” he said.
- The Real Reason Florida Wants to Ban AP African-American Studies, According to an Architect of the Course
- Column: Tyre Nichols' Killing Is The Result of a Diseased Culture
- Without Evusheld, Immunocompromised People Are on Their Own Against COVID-19
- Here Are All the Movies and TV Shows That Make Up the New DCU
- TikTok's 'De-Influencing' Trend Is Here to Tell You What Stuff You Don't Need to Buy
- Column: America Goes About Juvenile Crime Sentencing All Wrong
- Why Your Tax Refund May Be Lower This Year
- Brazil Wants to Abandon a 34,000-Ton Ship at Sea. It Would be an Environmental Disaster
- The 5 Best New TV Shows Our Critic Watched in January 2023