Happy National Puppy Day!
Every year for the past 10 years, people all over the country — and more recently, world — have used March 23 as an occasion to celebrate the pups that bring so much joy and happiness into their lives. Founded in 2006 by Colleen Paige, a celebrity pet and home lifestyle expert, the day is not only a chance to lavish love on your adorable furball, but also “to help save orphaned puppies across the globe and educate the public about the horrors of puppy mills,” according to the National Puppy Day website.
Read More: Watch a Family of Puppies Adorably Reunite After 4 Years Apart
The site also provides a list of 50 different ways to commemorate the holiday, including hosting a puppy party, taking your puppy to the beach and having a portrait painted of your puppy to “suspend the fleeting magic of puppydom.”
Feel free to get the festivities going by watching the video below.
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Can Birth Control Help Solve the World's Rat Problem?
- About That Devastating Tom-Shiv Scene in Succession's Premiere
- Why Humza Yousaf's Win Is 'Historic' for Scotland
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- It's Time to Say a Loving Goodbye to John Wick
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement