President Obama attended a baseball game with Cuban President Raúl Castro on Tuesday following Monday’s diplomatic meeting between the two leaders. The men sat next to each other at Havana’s Estadio Latinoamericano as the Tampa Bay Rays and the Cuban national team faced off in a historic matchup. They were even spotted doing “the wave.”
Here’s an angle that shows the whole first family getting in on the fun.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Meet the 2024 Women of the Year
- Greta Gerwig's Next Big Swing
- East Palestine, One Year After Train Derailment
- In the Belly of MrBeast
- The Closers: 18 People Working to End the Racial Wealth Gap
- How Long Should You Isolate With COVID-19?
- The Best Romantic Comedies to Watch on Netflix
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time
Write to Megan McCluskey at firstname.lastname@example.org