President Obama attended a baseball game with Cuban President Raúl Castro on Tuesday following Monday’s diplomatic meeting between the two leaders. The men sat next to each other at Havana’s Estadio Latinoamericano as the Tampa Bay Rays and the Cuban national team faced off in a historic matchup. They were even spotted doing “the wave.”
Here’s an angle that shows the whole first family getting in on the fun.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2022
- I Tested Positive for COVID-19 Right Before the Holidays. What Should I Do?
- Column: How To Create a Sense of Belonging In a Divided America
- How to Survive the Holidays if You're a Scrooge
- Life Expectancy Provides Evidence of How Far Black Americans Have Come
- The 10 Best Albums of 2022
- Iran Has a Long History of Protest and Activism
- 6 Ways to Give Better Gifts—Based on Science