President Obama attended a baseball game with Cuban President Raúl Castro on Tuesday following Monday’s diplomatic meeting between the two leaders. The men sat next to each other at Havana’s Estadio Latinoamericano as the Tampa Bay Rays and the Cuban national team faced off in a historic matchup. They were even spotted doing “the wave.”
Here’s an angle that shows the whole first family getting in on the fun.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time