President Obama attended a baseball game with Cuban President Raúl Castro on Tuesday following Monday’s diplomatic meeting between the two leaders. The men sat next to each other at Havana’s Estadio Latinoamericano as the Tampa Bay Rays and the Cuban national team faced off in a historic matchup. They were even spotted doing “the wave.”
Read More: President Obama Declares a ‘New Day’ in U.S.-Cuba Relations After Castro Meeting
Here’s an angle that shows the whole first family getting in on the fun.
Before the exhibition began, both Obama and Castro observed a moment of silence with the rest of the crowd to honor the victims of Tuesday’s terrorist attacks in Brussels, according to Breitbart.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- Inside Ukraine's Push to Try Putin For War Crimes
- Bad Bunny's Next Move
- Elon Musk Signs Open Letter Urging AI Labs to Pump the Brakes
- Eliezer Yudkowsky: Pausing AI Developments Isn't Enough. We Need to Shut it All Down
- 'How Is This Still Happening?' A Survivor Questions America's Gun Violence Problem
- Nicole Chung: The Person I Became After My Father's Death
- Cheryl Strayed Will Always Be Here for You
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now