Federal police in Belgium have released a wanted notice for a suspect in the Brussels airport bombing, according to the Associated Press. The man, captured in surveillance footage, is wearing a light-colored jacket, dark pants and a dark hat as he pushes a luggage cart and likely fled after the attack, according to officials.
A similar picture released earlier Tuesday showed the man in the light-colored jacket with two other men wearing dark shirts. The other two men are also suspects in the attack, a Belgian police official told the New York Times. A prosecutor told AP that the two other men are “probably” suicide bombers.
Attacks at the Brussels airport and a local subway station killed at least 34 people and left more than 100 injured.
- The Fall of Roe and the Failure of the Feminist Industrial Complex
- What Trump Knew About January 6
- Follow the Algae Brick Road to Plant-Based Buildings
- The Education of Glenn Youngkin
- The Benefits and Challenges of Cutting Back on Meat
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in July 2022—and What's Leaving
- Women in Northern Ireland Still Struggle to Access Abortion More Than 2 Years After Decriminalization