The above picture shows an X-ray image of a person who was injured in one of the blasts in Brussels on Tuesday. It was taken at a military hospital in Neder-Over-Heembeck, in northern Brussels, where they were transported for treatment.
The triple bombing killed at least 31 people and injured some 200 others. A complete list of identities and nationalities of the victims has not yet been released. The Islamic State of Iraq and Greater Syria later claimed responsibility for the terrorist attack, which came just days after a suspected terrorist involved in the Paris attacks in November was apprehended in the city’s Molenbeek neighborhood.
- Global Climate Solutions Exist. It's Time to Deploy Them
- What Happens to Diane Feinstein's Senate Seat
- Who The Golden Bachelor Leaves Out
- Rooftop Solar Power Has a Dark Side
- How Sara Reardon Became the 'Vagina Whisperer'
- Is It Flu, COVID-19, or RSV? Navigating At-Home Tests
- Kerry Washington: The Story of My Abortion
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time