Dylan O’Brien has hospitalized after being injured on the set of the third film in The Maze Runner series, the studio reports.
“Dylan O’Brien was injured yesterday while filming Maze Runner: The Death Cure in Vancouver, Canada,” 20th Century Fox said in a statement. “He was immediately transferred to a local hospital for observation and treatment. Production on the film will be shut down while he recovers. Our thoughts go out to Dylan for a full and speedy recovery.”
O’Brien’s publicist, Jennifer Allen, was still awaiting details of his current condition but said early reports indicate he will recover fully.
Maze Runner: The Death Cure is set for release on Feb. 17, 2017.
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving