The TIME 100—our annual list of the most influential people in the world—is comprised of world leaders, great minds in science and technology, outstanding figures in the arts and other icons of the moment. While TIME editors determine the ultimate honorees, we want to know who you think deserves recognition.
Ready to cast your vote? Vote above, or head over to Time.com’s TIME 100 voting hub, where Pinnion’s technology is recording, visualizing and analyzing results as they are received.
Voting closes at 11:59 p.m. EST on April 13, and the winner of our reader poll will be announced April 14. This year’s official TIME 100 list will be announced April 21.
More Must-Reads From TIME
- For Both Donald Trump and Alvin Bragg, the Central Park Jogger Case Was a Turning Point
- If Donald Trump Is Indicted, Here's What Would Happen Next in the Process
- Alison Roman Won't Sugarcoat It
- Why Not All Observant Muslims Fast During Ramadan
- All of the Other Major Investigations Into Donald Trump
- Who Should Be on the 2023 TIME100? Vote Now
- The Case for Betting on Succession's Tom Wambsgans
- Postmaster General Louis DeJoy's Surprising Second Act
- Column: Ozempic Exposed the Cracks in the Body Positivity Movement