George and Amal Clooney will be sponsoring a series of campaign events for Hillary Clinton in California next month. You can join them, if you’d like: People reports that the Clinton campaign is running a raffle that will give her supporters the opportunity to spend an evening with her and the Clooneys.
The raffle is open now — supporters in the U.S. can text CLOONEY to 47246 to throw their hats into the ring — and the event, which will center around dinner and cocktails at the Clooneys’ home, will take place in April.
George Clooney has been an outspoken supporter of Clinton’s campaign, pledging last summer in an interview with Fusion to offer “whatever she wants, whatever way I can help” to get the former Secretary of State into the White House. He has also condemned Republican front-runner Donald Trump as a “xenophobic fascist” whose suggestion that the U.S. close its borders to Muslims is a “massively stupid idea.”
Clooney’s voice has been politically influential in the past. In 2012, he held a fundraiser for President Barack Obama during his campaign for reelection; the event grossed $15 million.
- LeBron James Could Take Pickleball—Yes, Pickleball—to the Next Level
- It's Going to Be a Lot More Expensive to Heat Your Home This Winter. Here's What To Expect
- The U.S. Might Be the Surprising Determining Factor in the Future of Armenia
- Rapper Saucy Santana Is Opening a Door For His Community
- Here are the Biggest Moments from the TIME100 Leadership Forum and Impact Awards in Singapore
- Column: Russia Wants to Lock Ukraine Back in the Soviet Cellar
- As the Kanjuruhan Tragedy Shows, Indonesia Has Not Resolved Its Long-Standing Problem of Soccer Violence
- Here's Everything New on Netflix in October 2022
- A New Documentary Series Illuminates the History and Evolution of Queer Horror