George and Amal Clooney will be sponsoring a series of campaign events for Hillary Clinton in California next month. You can join them, if you’d like: People reports that the Clinton campaign is running a raffle that will give her supporters the opportunity to spend an evening with her and the Clooneys.
The raffle is open now — supporters in the U.S. can text CLOONEY to 47246 to throw their hats into the ring — and the event, which will center around dinner and cocktails at the Clooneys’ home, will take place in April.
George Clooney has been an outspoken supporter of Clinton’s campaign, pledging last summer in an interview with Fusion to offer “whatever she wants, whatever way I can help” to get the former Secretary of State into the White House. He has also condemned Republican front-runner Donald Trump as a “xenophobic fascist” whose suggestion that the U.S. close its borders to Muslims is a “massively stupid idea.”
Clooney’s voice has been politically influential in the past. In 2012, he held a fundraiser for President Barack Obama during his campaign for reelection; the event grossed $15 million.
- The Man Who Thinks He Can Live Forever
- How a Government Shutdown Could Affect You
- The Threat to Louisiana's Drinking Water
- Colleges Get Creative to Boost Mental Health
- How Russia Is Recruiting Cubans to Fight in Ukraine
- Paul Hollywood Answers All of Your Questions About The Great British Baking Show
- How Canada and India's Relationship Crumbled
- Want Weekly Recs on What to Watch, Read, and More? Sign Up for Worth Your Time