It’s been awhile since the last glimpse of footage from X-Men: Apocalypse, but a new trailer released Thursday morning offers a closer look at the war the mutants will wage with Oscar Isaac’s Apocalypse. There’ll be rockets, there’ll be blown-up bridges, there’ll be Olivia Munn slicing cars in half like sticks of butter. The much anticipated ninth installment in the X-Men film series, the movie finds the mutants pooling their powers to try to stop Apocalypse, a god-like mutant, from his quest to destroy civilization.
- Employers Take Note: Young Workers Are Seeking Jobs with a Higher Purpose
- Signs Are Pointing to a Slowdown in the Housing Market—At Last
- Welcome to the Era of Unapologetic Bad Taste
- As the Virus Evolves, COVID-19 Reinfections Are Going to Keep Happening
- A New York Mosque Becomes a Refuge for Afghan Teens Who Fled Without Their Families
- High Gas Prices are Oil Companies' Fault says Ro Khanna, and Democrats Should Go After Them
- Two Million Cases: COVID-19 May Finally Force North Korea to Open Up