Oculus VR’s long-awaited Rift virtual reality headset is nearly upon us: The goggles arrive on March 28.
As with all gaming hardware, the Rift will live and die on the quality and breadth of its games. Thankfully for Oculus and its fans, the headset will ship with a plethora of titles — 30 in all, the company says.
From real-time strategy game AirMech: Command to co-op bomb defusing simulator Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, here’s a look at every game that’ll be available when the first Rift headsets shift:
- Inside Mississippi's Last Abortion Clinic—and the Biggest Fight for Abortion Rights in a Generation
- Do Current COVID-19 Tests Still Detect Omicron?
- The First U.S. Offshore Wind Farm Could Be a Lifeline for Struggling New England Cities
- Welcome to TV's Era of Peak Redundancy
- The Key Role a Local Newspaper Played in the Trial Over Ahmaud Arbery's Murder
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- 2021: The Year the Grift Kept Giving