Oculus VR’s long-awaited Rift virtual reality headset is nearly upon us: The goggles arrive on March 28.
As with all gaming hardware, the Rift will live and die on the quality and breadth of its games. Thankfully for Oculus and its fans, the headset will ship with a plethora of titles — 30 in all, the company says.
From real-time strategy game AirMech: Command to co-op bomb defusing simulator Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes, here’s a look at every game that’ll be available when the first Rift headsets shift:
- Essay: The Tyre Nichols Videos Demand Solemnity, Not Sensationalism
- For People With Disabilities, Losing Abortion Access Can Be a Matter of Life or Death
- Inside the Stealth Efforts to Smuggle Starlink Internet Into Iran
- Natasha Lyonne on Poker Face and Creating Characters Who Subvert Leading-Lady Tropes
- How to Help the Victims and Community After the Monterey Park Shooting
- Why Grocery Staples Are So Expensive Right Now
- Quantum Computers Could Solve Countless Problems—and Create a Lot of New Ones
- Where to Watch All of the 2023 Oscar Nominees
- How to Be Mindful if You Hate Meditating