Riley Curry took the basketball world by storm last year when she began making appearances at Steph Curry’s post-game press conferences. Now, the NBA darling is back in a video that shows her singing “Happy Birthday” to her superstar dad, who turned 28 on Monday. In the clip, the 3 year old adorably belts out the lyrics to the classic song while Steph dances in front of her with a huge smile on his face.
The celebration was clearly good luck, as the Warriors guard went on to score 27 points in Golden State’s 125-107 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans later that night.
- These Charts Show COVID-19 Is Still the Pandemic of the Unvaccinated
- Reddit Allows Hate Speech to Flourish in Its Global Forums, Moderators Say
- What It Takes to Get Support for a Black Boy With Special Needs
- Shonda Rhimes Already Knows What You're Going to Watch Next
- How Harry Reid Paved the Way for Democrats to Kill the Filibuster
- President Biden's Speech in Atlanta Was Designed to Appeal to Black Voters—But Not Everything About It Succeeded
- China Is Finding Fewer Reliable Sources of Coal. That Could Be Bad News for the Climate