Street Fighter 5 is apparently so easy a baby can play it.
YouTube user Papapaint posted a video of his 6-month-old infant playing the story mode for the character Birdie.
Playing video games must be in the child’s blood because, as it turns out, the game was no match for his swift, tiny hands.
Papapaint also uploaded photos of his son playing Street Fighter, including the story mode for Bison, which he also beat. “Fang matchup is just too rough, though,” the dad wrote on Twitter.
- TIME's Top 100 Photos of 2021
- Inside Frances Haugen's Decision to Take on Facebook
- Why We Should Stop Freaking Out About Inflation
- Austria's Plan to Make COVID-19 Vaccines Compulsory Is Dividing Citizens — and Experts
- Inside the 80-Year Quest to Name Pearl Harbor's Unknown Victims
- Buying a House Feels Impossible These Days. Here Are 6 Innovative Paths to Homeownership
- 'They're Very Close.' U.S. General Says Iran Is Nearly Able to Build a Nuclear Weapon
- A Charter School's Racial Controversy Reveals the Real Battle For America's Classrooms