Street Fighter 5 is apparently so easy a baby can play it.
YouTube user Papapaint posted a video of his 6-month-old infant playing the story mode for the character Birdie.
Playing video games must be in the child’s blood because, as it turns out, the game was no match for his swift, tiny hands.
Papapaint also uploaded photos of his son playing Street Fighter, including the story mode for Bison, which he also beat. “Fang matchup is just too rough, though,” the dad wrote on Twitter.
- Here’s How Effective the Original Vaccines Are Against Omicron
- The Promise—And Possible Perils—of Editing What We Say Online
- How Trump Survived Decades of Legal Trouble: Deny, Deflect, Delay, and Don't Put Anything in Writing
- Flint Is Still Shaken by its Water Crisis—and Residents Are Experiencing Long-Term Mental-Health Issues
- A Beer Shortage Is Brewing. A Volcano Is Partly to Blame
- How Fasting Can—and Can't—Improve Gut Health
- Cities Keep Enforcing Curfews for Teens, Despite Evidence They Don't Stop Crime
- Joe Manchin’s Red Tape Reform Could Supercharge Renewable Energy in the U.S.
- Column: We Should Talk More About What a Brilliant Actor Marilyn Monroe Was