Apple will be holding an event on its campus on March 21, presumably to make announcements about upcoming products.
The language on the invitation is vague, as is typically the case with invites from Apple. It simply says: “Let us loop you in.”
The Cupertino, Calif.-based company hasn’t confirmed any details about its future products, but the company is expected to unveil a new 4-inch iPhone that could replace the iPhone 5s. A new iPad that’s meant to be a more compact version of the iPad Pro is also rumored to debut at the event, according to 9to5Mac.
- Volodymyr Zelensky and the Spirit of Ukraine: TIME's 2022 Person of the Year
- Mickey Guyton Is TIME's 2022 Breakthrough Artist of the Year
- The 10 Best Nonfiction Books of 2022
- Column: What Elon Musk Gets Wrong About Free Speech
- The Forgotten Story of One of the First U.S. Soldiers Killed Overseas After Pearl Harbor
- Why You're More Likely to Get Sick in the Winter, According to New Research
- Column: What the Protests Tell Us About China's Future
- 18 Last-Minute Gifts for Everyone on Your List